Sonorasaurus Rex Update 2.1
Here is a run down of what is coming with this next update:
• New Deck Split Mode for mixing externally.
• In-app mix recording in wav format.
• Resolved the Split Mode audio bug
• Resolved an issue where cue points were not saving properly.
• Adjustments to the EQs.
• Minor UI tweaks for improved usability.
• The ability to adjust the Jog Pad to 20, 50, 80 or 100 percent sensitivity.
• The ability to turn the Beat Blob on or off.
• Increased performance optimization for CBR MP3s.
For version 2.2 we’re looking into other user requests such as the effect pad, adjustable pitch range and dedicated cue buttons. We will cover more in a future post. Thanks again for everyone who has been in touch giving their time and thoughts! We will let you know when 2.1 hits the App Store – hopefully within the next week.