Development on Shade Dogs is officially wrapped. We will be releasing the colorful canine puzzler in early April. We are very excited for everyone to try it out!
Here is a sneak peek at the game’s cast:
It may be winter here in NYC, but our work is keeping our thoughts warm. Here is another peek at our upcoming game collaboration with Ben Porter.
So what exactly is Shade Dogs? What is the game all about?
Shade Dogs is a game about protecting a pack of cool dogs from the hot summer sun. Each level is a mini adventure game-esque puzzle that you solve in order to cast a refreshing shadow on a lazy dog.
Everything is presented in a purely visual style so it can be enjoyed without any language or age barriers.
Below is a level we are working on that takes place in a futuristic robot city. The solution involves jolts of electricity, grumpy robots and stuck elevators.
Its been over half a year since we released Desi Leaves Town.
What have we been doing since then? Coming up with more global game take over plots of course!
A few months ago we began collaborating across the globe with Australian super programmer Ben Porter on a game about dogs and being cool.
Below is a test menu for the game, called Shade Dogs, running on the iPad.
We still have a ways to go for development, but we are looking forward to sharing more as things come together.
Even in these early stages we are very exciting about the game!
- I've just bought your ipad app and am enjoying it greatly. As a software develop... - Mike D
- Great app, great updates! Few suggestions.... How about a way to store what... - Wes
- autosync function? That's really the only thing I'm missing, the rest is nearly ... - Schallkraft
- Hey I'm a Sonorasaurus Rex User since the first release and with every update I'... - Schallkraft
- I agree with The486KID. Processing on a computer would make lots more sense. Als... - songsta
- I'm sorry to hear about how many pirate copies there are relative to the paid co... - David
- Hej mina svenska vänner! Greetz from Portland, OR! I been loving REX, using ... - the486kid
- The art and the music are both so good!... - ediep